"Endurance is more than pacing up and down within the cell of our circumstance;
it is not only acceptance of the things allotted to us, it is...magnifying what is allotted to us."

~Neal A. Maxwell

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Nifty Items I'm Eyeing and Would Like to Be Buying

I haven't done one of these posts for quite some time, but that {unfortunately} doesn't mean I haven't been buying.  Here are some items I've been eyeing lately.


1.  These earrings (and rings and hairclips, etc.) from the Ciao Bella Boutique on etsy.  So many cute choices, and my girls are now both begging to get their ears pierced.  (Thanks to my sister Allison who sent me a pair for Christmas!)

2.  Workout clothes from lululemon.  So comfortable and flattering, I just want to stay in the clothes all day.  (A client turned me on to these.)

3.  Bond No. 9 perfume.  The fact that the bottles are beautiful is just the icing on the cake.  Some of my favorites:  The Scent of Peace and Fire Island.   
Bond No. 9 The Scent of Peace EDP - 3.3 oz

StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails