"Endurance is more than pacing up and down within the cell of our circumstance;
it is not only acceptance of the things allotted to us, it is...magnifying what is allotted to us."

~Neal A. Maxwell

Friday, February 11, 2011

Nifty Items I'm Eyeing and Would Like to Be Buying

Infinity mirror from CB2.  I have some floor to ceiling bookshelves along a hallway wall, and wouldn't it be doubly fabulous to hang an immense mirror on the other side to give the feel of walking through a corridor of books?  Yes, I think so too.  If I actually do it, I'll post a photo.

Wall art for my little boy's room from Ferm Living (via All Modern).
These Stabilo pens are a great addition to the never-ending arts and crafts efforts around our house.  Super fine and vivid.  Great for adding detail to artwork with my kids.   

StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jessica - its Ann. . . I've been eyeing that same mirror. AND, I found a very similar one at Ikea for much less. You should check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann! I will definitely check out the Ikea option. I should have thought to look there . . . Hope all is well with you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails