"Endurance is more than pacing up and down within the cell of our circumstance;
it is not only acceptance of the things allotted to us, it is...magnifying what is allotted to us."

~Neal A. Maxwell

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Angry Birds As Metaphor

You know I love a good metaphor.  My kids are obsessed with Angry Birds these days, and I can't help but find it fitting.  Especially in the evening when I'm trying to do dinner, baths, homework, and my own work (home and job) all at the same time, those angry birds are attacking.  I'm not sure if that makes me a pig?  I tend to think of myself more as the structure that is falling as the angry birds fly in with their strategic attacks. 

Of course it would be much more proactive of me to see Angry Birds as a metaphor for attacking my day's to-do list, but I must admit that isn't the symbolism that occurred to me first . . . . 

StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails