"Endurance is more than pacing up and down within the cell of our circumstance;
it is not only acceptance of the things allotted to us, it is...magnifying what is allotted to us."

~Neal A. Maxwell

Friday, October 8, 2010

Notes from Home

As if it's not enough to be constantly barraged by my children's oral demands, they also enjoy making written ones.  Here are a few of my favorites from the past few months.

Post-it note from daughter instructing me to meet her in her room after getting baby brother down for the night.  
Note from daughter with her breakfast "orter."  I received this shortly after we returned from a cruise.  I let her know that (so sorry) I would not be entertaining meal orders at home.  
Note another daughter left for me one evening when she was giving me the silent treatment but wanted desperately to have a slice of the cake the rest of the family was eating.

It's nice to know I'm needed, but sometimes I could do with being needed a little bit less.  

StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails