"Endurance is more than pacing up and down within the cell of our circumstance;
it is not only acceptance of the things allotted to us, it is...magnifying what is allotted to us."

~Neal A. Maxwell

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Closer-to-Perfect Day

For my birthday this past Saturday, I decided to start a new family tradition:  Project Perfect Day.  Here's how it works.  On the Saturday closest to your birthday, you get to come up with an agenda for the day.  Want to stay in bed?  You can.  Want to eat cake for breakfast?  You can.  Want to have the rest of the family wait on you hand and foot?  Well, you can't if you're the mom.  Anyway, here's my agenda for this year's birthday.  It wasn't quite "perfect," but it was the best day I've had in quite some time.

StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

  1. I love your bday post. Your day sounds mostly good. Happy Birthday to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel! It actually was a lovely day :) Perfect is elusive.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails