My favorite part? You're running along, listening to music on your iPhone, and a voice breaks in to announce: "Mile 1" or "Mile 2," etc. For some reason, I just love that.
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Application of Some Happy
Now here's an application that brings me joy (and it's free) Log Your Run. I've used a Garmin GPS running watch for years (except on the days and weeks and months when I'd rather not know how slowly I'm running), but this iPhone application is great. It tracks your running route, measures your steps, calories burned, speed, etc.
My favorite part? You're running along, listening to music on your iPhone, and a voice breaks in to announce: "Mile 1" or "Mile 2," etc. For some reason, I just love that.
My favorite part? You're running along, listening to music on your iPhone, and a voice breaks in to announce: "Mile 1" or "Mile 2," etc. For some reason, I just love that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I use run keeper which sounds similar to log your run. The voice on run keeper breaks in and announces average pace. This can be either encouraging or discouraging however.
ReplyDelete