"Endurance is more than pacing up and down within the cell of our circumstance;
it is not only acceptance of the things allotted to us, it is...magnifying what is allotted to us."

~Neal A. Maxwell

Friday, April 22, 2011

Nifty Items I've Been Eyeing and Would Like to Be Buying

Outdoor furniture from West Elm (and the time to lounge).  (Okay, I'll admit I did actually just buy some outdoor furniture.  And wouldn't you know?  Two days later I get a West Elm email touting 15% OFF ALL OUTDOOR FURNITURE!  Is there some law that discounts are only offered after I've already made a purchase?  Good grief.)


May flowers.  But fake ones, because (alas) my ranunculus are already dead and gone.  Something like these peonies from Neiman Marcus.

This Creative Thursday print, bunny holding a bear holding a bunny (discovered via poppytalk).
Have a great weekend!

StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails