"Endurance is more than pacing up and down within the cell of our circumstance;
it is not only acceptance of the things allotted to us, it is...magnifying what is allotted to us."

~Neal A. Maxwell

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Nifty Items I Was Eyeing and Couldn't Stop Myself from Buying


{Because I lack the restraint to eye and never buy, 
here is my periodic post of items that are making me happy.}

Tree sticker from Ferm Living and knitted poufs from CB2 (because Ferm Living's version is apparently sold out).  These simple items are evidence that money can indeed buy happiness -- at least fleeting!  Seriously, these do make me smile.

This Under the Canopy print from Alicia Bock.  Doesn't it look nice with the mat and frame I chose?  I hung this by the door going out to the garage so I can enjoy it often as I'm coming and going.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!  We went to see Rio and it kept the attention of my 2-year-old the whole time.  That's a good thing.  

StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails