"Endurance is more than pacing up and down within the cell of our circumstance;
it is not only acceptance of the things allotted to us, it is...magnifying what is allotted to us."

~Neal A. Maxwell

Friday, February 25, 2011

Nifty Items I'm Eyeing and Would Like to Be Buying

These book boxes from twine (discovered via Design Sponge)

Robins Egg Soaps from Cambria Cove.

This green jacket from Anthropologie.

Scrabble wall art like this (endless possibilities if you made tiles yourself . . .) (discovered via Say YES! to Hoboken)

Easter cookies like these from Sweet Tooth Cottage (that I could order and enjoy without getting sick while making and sampling the frosting and dough). (Discovered via The Celebration Shoppe)

StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

  1. If I had a million dollars I would buy you a green jacket, but not a real green jacket that's cruel ;) I love the things you've been eyeing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that song, but there's nothing cruel about a green jacket like this one :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails