"Endurance is more than pacing up and down within the cell of our circumstance;
it is not only acceptance of the things allotted to us, it is...magnifying what is allotted to us."

~Neal A. Maxwell

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Nifty Items I'm Eyeing and Would Like to Be Buying

A drink dispenser like this one, for a summer party (or even just to dispense lemon water for myself in style).  

Real flower jewelry, like this.  My little girls and I bought some like this at an arts & crafts fair up in Flagstaff from Busarin Designs, but their website appears to still be under construction.  Because we love trying our hand at crafty projects, we are currently on a mission to see if we can create our own preserved flowers.  The experiment is presently in process.  Perhaps I'll share the results.
Have a great weekend!



StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails