"Endurance is more than pacing up and down within the cell of our circumstance;
it is not only acceptance of the things allotted to us, it is...magnifying what is allotted to us."

~Neal A. Maxwell

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Nifty Items I'm Eyeing and Would Like to Be Buying

1.  Custom jewelry like this from Planet Jill (I have a necklace with photos of my three kids from a couple of years ago that I love, but I could use an updated one!)
2.  Cow-vacation in Venice by artist Gunilla Holm Platou.  There's something about this playful painting I like.  We're taking the kids to Italy (among other places) in June.
3.  The Other City, by Czech author Michal Ajvaz.  The English translation of his more recent book, The Golden Age, was just released on April 20, but I think I'll start with The Other City.  
The Other City (Eastern European Literature) (Eastern European Literature Series)
  Have a great weekend!

StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails