"Endurance is more than pacing up and down within the cell of our circumstance;
it is not only acceptance of the things allotted to us, it is...magnifying what is allotted to us."

~Neal A. Maxwell

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Nifty Items I'm Eyeing and Would Like to Be Buying

1.  Canvas Press photo to canvas prints.  Upload your favorite photo to their website, choose the dimensions, and they send you a canvas, ready to hang on your wall.  Pretty cool.  If you do order, use my referral code EVER3205.  Here's the one I created, but I can think of many more photos I would like to put on canvas.

2.  The Worst Hard Time, by Timothy Egan.  I heard him speak a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed his thoughts very much.  I haven't read this book yet, but I think I will.  
The Worst Hard Time: The Untold Story of Those Who Survived the Great American Dust Bowl

3.  Knobs from Anthropologie.  These make me want to go find a dresser at a garage sale just so I can add these knobs.
Have a great weekend!

StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

  1. i saw this deal for a free 8x10 canvas print. It looks legitimate. You just have to pay for shipping. Now if I could just decide what picture to have printed.

    http://thekrazycouponlady.com/2010/04/free-yes-free-custom-photo-canvas-wall-portrait.html

    I love that picture of your kids.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails