"Endurance is more than pacing up and down within the cell of our circumstance;
it is not only acceptance of the things allotted to us, it is...magnifying what is allotted to us."

~Neal A. Maxwell

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Nifty Items I'm Eyeing and Would Like to Be Buying

1.  These Liberty of London for Target dishes (also check out the clothing and other items), which have the added beauty of being very inexpensive.  I chose these cereal bowls and tumblers to replace the beat up specimens my girls have been using.
2.  Micromessaging by Stephen Young.  The author spoke at a conference I attended in Seattle last weekend, and he was superb.  I'm fascinated with the gap between the denotation (literal meaning) and connotation (implied meaning) of our words.    
Micromessaging: Why Great Leadership is Beyond Words

3.  Felt flowers, like these from Snapstreet.  Use them to create ponytail holders, girls' hairclips, pins, etc.  

Have a great weekend!

StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails