Here are a few items I've got my eyes on.
1. Beatrice and Virgil
, by Yann Martel. Have you read Martel's The Life of Pi? If you haven't you really should. Beatrice and Virgil comes out April 13, 2010.
2. Prints from the Nebulous Kingdom on etsy, like Girl at Poppies or Princess Mardarine.

3. This artificial oriental succulent. What can I say? I have a black thumb. I love the look of these fake botanicals. I have some from Crate & Barrel, but this one looks very nice too.

Have a great weekend!



Thanks for the book tip. I enjoyed The Life of Pi and will have to look for this new book.
ReplyDeleteThose prints are so cute. How did you find them?
I saw the Nebulous Kingdom mentioned on another blog and jumped onto etsy to check it out. You can find lots of cool handmade things on etsy it turns out.
ReplyDelete