"Endurance is more than pacing up and down within the cell of our circumstance;
it is not only acceptance of the things allotted to us, it is...magnifying what is allotted to us."

~Neal A. Maxwell

Monday, July 25, 2011

Poetic Sky

Arizona, Morning Sky

i thank You God for most this amazing

day: for the leaping greenly spirits of trees

and a blue true dream of sky; and for everything

which is natural which is infinite which is yes

[E.E. Cummings]






                           
Arizona, Sunset Sky
LET us go then, you and I,


When the evening is spread out against the sky

Like a patient etherised upon a table;

[T.S. Eliot]

StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

  1. Jessica,
    Thank you for these beautiful photographs and poetry. I've always loved the poem by E.E. Cummings--it was so nice to remember it just now. I love your blog! Thanks.
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leah! I love that poem too. Hope you are well and enjoying your current adventure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails