"Endurance is more than pacing up and down within the cell of our circumstance;
it is not only acceptance of the things allotted to us, it is...magnifying what is allotted to us."

~Neal A. Maxwell

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Nifty Items I'm Eyeing and Would Like to Be Buying

This iPad joystick from thinkgeek.com.  Brings back childhood arcade memories.  My kids love to hear stories about the "old" days when people didn't have home computers, let alone Wiis or DSs.  (And don't even get me started about corded telephones . . .)  For the record, I'm not old.
This Curvy Chrysanthemum Vase from Anthropologie.  Love the color combination.  Makes me want to wear those colors.
This watermelon knife from momastore.org.  Because my kids love watermelons, I hate cutting watermelons, and this knife might make the whole experience better.  
Have a great weekend!


StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails