"Endurance is more than pacing up and down within the cell of our circumstance; it is not only acceptance of the things allotted to us, it is...magnifying what is allotted to us." ~Neal A. Maxwell
I hope you had a lucky day! :) I've been looking through your blog this evening and just wanted to say how much I like it! Very witty, smart, and inspiring. I'll be following you regularly!
Thanks so much! I've enjoyed reading about your transition to stay at home mom, and even though I am still doing the mom/lawyer juggle (I work part time), I can relate to many, many of your experiences and thoughts. I expect that's true for many others who follow your blog too, whatever their circumstances!
Avocations: Words, analogies, etymology, symbolism, literature, and loving and being loved by my family.
Contradictions: Long-time vegetarian and somewhat guilty lover of fine leather goods. Desire for serendipity, despite my inability to stop measuring my life out in coffee spoons.
Likes:Sincere compliments, palindromes, semantic ambiguities and Lucky Charms for dinner.
Dislikes:Traffic jams, black and white thinking, and repeating myself to no effect.
I hope you had a lucky day! :) I've been looking through your blog this evening and just wanted to say how much I like it! Very witty, smart, and inspiring. I'll be following you regularly!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! I've enjoyed reading about your transition to stay at home mom, and even though I am still doing the mom/lawyer juggle (I work part time), I can relate to many, many of your experiences and thoughts. I expect that's true for many others who follow your blog too, whatever their circumstances!
ReplyDelete