I love how this tree is thriving despite its current direction. For goodness sakes, it's growing parallel to the ground instead of reaching for the sky. But it's not giving up. I can relate.
Monday, April 25, 2011
Monday's Metaphor -- Gravity
Snapped this shot on a recent morning run and couldn't help but see the metaphor in it. Sometimes if you can't grow upwards, you can at least grow sideways for a while. Some stretches in life are (by necessity) more lattice than ladder.
I love how this tree is thriving despite its current direction. For goodness sakes, it's growing parallel to the ground instead of reaching for the sky. But it's not giving up. I can relate.
I love how this tree is thriving despite its current direction. For goodness sakes, it's growing parallel to the ground instead of reaching for the sky. But it's not giving up. I can relate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


how do you run with your camera? do you carry a fanny pack or is the photo w/your iphone? that is a very interesting tree!
ReplyDeleteiPhone. I've tried running with a nice camera, and it wasn't a very good run :)
ReplyDelete