"Endurance is more than pacing up and down within the cell of our circumstance;
it is not only acceptance of the things allotted to us, it is...magnifying what is allotted to us."

~Neal A. Maxwell

Friday, March 4, 2011

Nifty Items I'm Eyeing and Would Like to Be Buying

Hello -- the iPad 2 (available on Friday, March 11 at 5 p.m.).  I've been waiting oh so patiently.  The new magnetic covers look pretty cool too.   
Speaking of my addiction to Apple products, I just got a new iPhone this month, and I'm thinking about a wooden cover like this to protect it (and make me happy when I hold it):
From electronic notebook to old school notebook.  Don't these from Our Shop look like fun?  (discovered via Design Sponge)

This sticky tape and this color-it-yourself poster (among other things) from summersville (discovered via Poppytalk).

StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

  1. I've been waiting oh so patiently for the Ipad 2 as well . . . So patiently that I'm about to lose my mind and go stand in line at 5:00PM on Friday. What color Ipad and cover are you going for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right with you! Hard to choose a cover color, but I'm leaning toward the green . . . .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails