"Endurance is more than pacing up and down within the cell of our circumstance;
it is not only acceptance of the things allotted to us, it is...magnifying what is allotted to us."

~Neal A. Maxwell

Friday, March 4, 2011

Nifty Items I Was Eyeing and Couldn't Stop Myself from Buying

{Because I lack the restraint to eye and never buy, 
here is my periodic post of items that are making me happy.}  

This faux rust cymbidium from Diane James Home.  I ogled over the arrangements on the Diane James Home website for almost a year before I jumped on the opportunity to buy a couple of items with a generous discount code.  Her flowers and plants are pricey, but shouldn't there be a cost-per-loving-look measure (like price-per-wear for shoes and clothes)?  Just looking at this plant makes me happy, and that's really worth something.  
Prints from the Nebulous Kingdom on etsy -- Girl at Poppies and Princess Mardarine.

StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails