"Endurance is more than pacing up and down within the cell of our circumstance;
it is not only acceptance of the things allotted to us, it is...magnifying what is allotted to us."

~Neal A. Maxwell

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My iPad's Long Journey Home

Just discovered why -- after ordering my iPad 2 at 1:03 a.m. on Friday, March 11, 2011 -- I still have no iPad.  It was shipped from Shenzhen, China to Lantua Island, Hong Kong and then hung out there for quite some time.  Perhaps it visited the Hong Kong Disneyland?  Or perhaps it paid its respects to the Big Buddha on Ngong Ping Plateau?  Well, given how long I have been waiting for this gadget to travel home to me, it doesn't feel like a small world, after all.  Today, my iPad 2 arrived in Anchorage, Alaska and there it sits.  I will just have to wait [im]patiently for a bit longer.  

StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails