The yellow dinner consisted of corn on the cob, pineapple, bananas, pasta shells and pineapple-ginger smoothies. My kids also had some veggie corndogs although they weren't strictly with the yellow theme. The green dinner menu offered pesto pasta, green apples, kiwi fruit, cucumbers, green olives, avocados, broccoli, green snack peas, green jello, pistachio pudding, and green machine smoothies (love that this smoothie sneaks in SPINACH among other very good things). Good stuff, and we had a blast with it.
What's up for the rest of the week? Orange, pink, purple, and red. Makes me remember an old song we used to sing in school: "red and yellow and pink and green, purple and orange and blue. I can sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow too."
Well, here's to getting your kids (and yourself) to eat fruits and vegetables!

I love this! I will have to try this with my kids too! Fun! :)
ReplyDelete