"Endurance is more than pacing up and down within the cell of our circumstance;
it is not only acceptance of the things allotted to us, it is...magnifying what is allotted to us."

~Neal A. Maxwell

Monday, September 13, 2010

Can We Play Rock, Paper, Scissors?

Just had to share this "letter of agreement" between wife and husband re school lunches for 2010-2011.  I was nearly crying with laughter, and I almost never find anything that amusing.  If I could just get my husband to agree to divvy up responsibilities with a good game of rock, paper, scissors, I think I'd be a lot better off than I am now.  I mean, how many times can his rock crush my scissors, or his paper cover my rock, or his scissors cut my paper?

{This comes from Dinner: A Love Story, a blog I quite enjoy.}



StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails