"Endurance is more than pacing up and down within the cell of our circumstance;
it is not only acceptance of the things allotted to us, it is...magnifying what is allotted to us."

~Neal A. Maxwell

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Nifty Items I'm Eyeing and Would Like to Be Buying

Here's a short list of items for this week.  By way of disclaimer, these "nifty" lists tend to be a mixture of items I love--some of which I actually own, some of which I would consider buying, and some of which I will just admire and not buy.  Sometimes it's fun just to look!

1.  This Little Piggy's House.  Doesn't this look like fun?  Like a cardboard box, but cuter.  

2.   Colorescience Line Tamer SunReliable Primer.  I do own this and love it.  You can buy it here.  Highly recommended.  I'm a recent convert to religious sunblock application.

3.  Ruffle pillow.  I love the look of this yellow one, but there are lots of options (and many much cheaper).  CB2, for example, has some very cool pillows at reasonable prices.  Like this pleated pillow in sap green.
Have a great weekend!

StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails