"Endurance is more than pacing up and down within the cell of our circumstance;
it is not only acceptance of the things allotted to us, it is...magnifying what is allotted to us."

~Neal A. Maxwell

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Nifty Items I'm Eyeing and Would Like to Be Buying

Here are a few things that caught my eye this week.

1.  Book Book Case (oh, I just love this MacBook cover from Twelve South that looks like a book! I recently made the switch to a Mac, at least for home use.)


2. Shakespeare (The Illustrated and Updated Edition) by Bill Bryson ( I love pretty much everything Bill Bryson has written -- especially A Walk in the Woods -- and I'm adding this to my "to read" list.)

Shakespeare (The Illustrated and Updated Edition) 

3.  Half Tees (these really are a great idea (and I actually already own some) -- obviously not to wear alone, but under things that don't provide quite enough coverage at the neckline, without adding the bulk of so many layers . . .)

StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails